Scope of Disclaimer
http://navigatethemarketstorm.com, and all pages, images, discussion, comments within or any interactions with Stormchaser80, L.L.C using this vehicle later referred to as “website”.
The entirety of all correspondence with Stormchaser80, L.L.C. (later referred to as “correspondence”) including but not restricted to:
- @Stormchaser80 Twitter account, including the entirety of posts and images whether within the tweet or links included in the tweet, all follows, likes and retweets.
- Stormchaser80LLC StockTwits.com account, including the entirety of posts, images, conversations, links, likes, shares with this user account
- Email correspondence including all content, attachments, and references
Neither Stormchaser80, L.L.C., nor the creator of the material presented on this website/correspondence is:
- A certified financial adviser
- Has any training in the fields of finance or business
- Acting on your behalf
This is strictly an educational website and correspondence, focusing on the techniques of assessing the stock market and teaching in an active manner by putting these concepts to use in real-time.
The first lesson is always: Investing involves risk where you could lose some of or all of your principal. Any trading idea posted on this website or correspondence is for educational purpose only, and you agree by viewing or using this website or correspondence that you are solely responsible for your own trades, gains and losses. Stormchaser80, L.L.C. is urging you to hire your own Certified Investment Professional who will act on your behalf to directly advise you of investing strategies which fit your particular financial situation.
This website and correspondence is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Stormchaser80, L.L.C. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or correspondence or the information and materials provided on this website or correspondence.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Stormchaser80, L.L.C. does not warrant that:
- this website or correspondence will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website or correspondence is complete, true, accurate, non-misleading, or timely.
Nothing on this website or correspondence constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional for your situation.
Limitations of liability
Stormchaser80, L.L.C. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website or correspondence:
- any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Stormchaser80, L.L.C. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By viewing or using this website or correspondence, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not view or use this website or correspondence.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Stormchaser80, L.L.C. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Stormchaser80, L.L.C.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or correspondence.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Disclaimer will protect Stormchaser80, L.L.C.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Stormchaser80, L.L.C.
If any provision of this Disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.