I am asking for donations to cover server/software costs. Please give what you feel is appropriate based on insight or entertainment my site has provided over the past year. Any amount is really appreciated during this donation drive through the end of the calendar year! I’m hoping to delay going to a subscription model as long as possible! Thank You.
Can’t see my post above? You need to register for a free account first! If you are a member, please login here! If you have login problems try these steps:
- Check to make sure you are using the correct username (not email) and password
- Clear your web browser cache (search for instructions for your browser)
- Try a different web browser
- Take a screen shot at the point you are getting stuck and send it to me
Please, if you find any technical issues that the above steps do not solve, email me at email@example.com
Not a member? You need to register. Don’t worry its free and fast! Sample Post from September 29th, 2017
Register New Account
- All I ask, is for you to create a user account. No payment information will be collected at all at this time.
- After you create your user account and agree to all the terms and conditions, you will be granted access to posts like you are used to, only upgraded!
- It may take 24 hours for you to be able to login and see content, please check back! Only submit your information once. I have to manually activate your membership. If it has been more than 24 hours since you registered, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. I am now sending validation e-mails within 24 hours, so be prepared to use one of your valid e-mails when signing up. You will NOT be granted access until you respond to my validation e-mail request. Thanks for understanding!